Monday, August 4, 2014

My Apologies :(

So as some of you may already know, I am a little bit under the weather.  I caught some kind of weird eye infection--something simple that's supposed to clear in less than a week.  Unfortunately for me, I am well into the third week of this ailment, which means I have had to push back events that I had scheduled as well as my book release.  I haven't been very active online, and I apologize for that.  Luckily for me, I have some pretty amazing folks that have been helping out, such as my PR assisted Savannah.  She has been making sure review copies have gone out to those who participated in read and reviews for the book clubs on Goodreads.  My hubbie has been helping me out by answering my emails and posting for me on Twitter.  Once again, I apologize for this, and hopefully I can get better soon so that I can get to work.  This has been a rough few weeks, but I just want to thank all of you for your support!

0 comments :

Post a Comment